Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February!!


It's a Month of LOVE!!


I love February!
For many of the same reasons that I love the month of December! 

It's all about the love baby!!

This month I'm going to focus on the things that I love. 

I love so many things. 

I love people, I love my family, I love my friends, I love the little things that make life feel happier, easier and richer. I love simple truths that guide my daily life and help me want to be a better person. I love my Heavenly Father and the quiet ways in which He guides me, comforts me and strengthens me. And I love my life.

It's a crazy life.

It's a busy life.

And some days it can be a bit challenging.

But, it's mine. And I'm grateful for it.

So, I want to spend the month documenting the things in my life that I love. 

I'm so excited about this!

Where to start...


This picture.

This is typical of Ricky.

He never wants me to take his picture and often puts his hand up.
I got the shot anyway.

heeheehee

I love him.

Because he is completely lovable.

There are a million and one things I love about him.

But that's a whole separate post.

Let the lovin' begin for the month!

3 comments:

Miles said...

Me too! I love February! It's an excuse to spoil my husband when he otherwise wouldn't let me :)

Unknown said...

Awwwwww I love my hubby too! And I love your blog and we all love the Big Daddy!!!!

Cathy said...

I'm so glad you're happy!

Post a Comment