Monday, January 30, 2012

I love to laugh!






This is Jenny.

My sweet, quirky, unique and amazing sister Jenny.
(No...she's not single. This is not another shameless plug)

Jenny makes me laugh.

This is one of my all time favorite photos. Every time I see it, it makes me laugh all over again. It also makes Lucy laugh. I always tell her it's her crazy Aunt Jenny...and that makes her laugh too. 

I talk on the phone with Jenny often and I always laugh.

I wish she lived closer.

It's so good to have people in life who can make you laugh, who can make you forget your troubles for a moment, who can help you find joy...even on your yucky days.

She is one of those people for me. 

Life is too short not to laugh. 
Really?

Well that's enough to make me want to laugh all day long!

Must go find something funny...maybe I'll call Jenny.

2 comments:

Innsbrook RS said...

Wow! Thanks Veronica. It also doesn't hurt to have someone who thinks everything you think is funny is funny--and if they don't, if they think it's gross, weird, or if it makes them mildly uncomfortable, well, they'll laugh anyway, just so you can too! I love you!

Veronica said...

Ahhhh Jenny...oh how I love you! :)

Post a Comment