Monday, January 23, 2012

Tornadoes...and all that jazz!


So, it's January and I am sitting here at almost 2:00 in the MORNING watching the news lady track a yucky storm, while my storm radio is screaming at me. CRAZY! Being from the west, this still is so strange to me. You get to just sit here and watch crazy danger coming your way...with no chance of outrunning it. There have been some scary storms here, including more than our fair share of lovely, happy tornadoes. 

So, here I sit. A big chicken. Still scared of storms. 

And I have nothing to do but sit here. 
So, I thought I'd create a printable.

Why?

I have no idea.

Why not? Right?

So, here you go!

I'm creating this while listening to people talk about the damage they've received from this storm. You never know what life is going to hand you. I do plan on being around tomorrow, but life IS short. 
So, let's LIVE!!

I want to look for the good, assume the best, try a little harder, be a little better, and enjoy the moments that really matter! 
(If you want it, just right click on it and save it to your computer)


Well, the scary stuff is getting closer...officially under a tornado warning.
So, this big chicken is going to go wake up Ricky!
...he's brave.  :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment