Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Love...Small Accomplishments


I Love Accomplishments!

No matter how small!

But, THIS is no small accomplishment! 


Let's face it.

As a mom, our lives are filled with many accomplishments.

But, many of them are small.

The world would tell you that what you do is no big deal and
that there are so many other things that are more important.

But, I think the world is a big fat liar! :)
heeheehee!

I can't tell you the sense of accomplishment I feel when I finish all of my laundry.

I seriously feel like I have done something great!!!


This is so true in my house.

Whether it's camping, playing outside covering themselves in mud,
splashing in the rain or just coming home at the end of the school day.

Those really are the most memorable days.

It's CRAZY to me how much laundry we go through.

The other day I enjoyed a minor triumph when I realized I was DONE!

So, I went about another chore.

Came back.

The laundry hampers were full again.

...ugh.

TODAY? No such surprise! I truly am done! :)
WOOHOOOO!!

So today...
I really do love my precious, darling,
and ever-so-empty laundry baskets.

They make me very happy.


1 comments:

Miles said...

Laundry is definitely no small to-do around here. Fortunately, I have lots of help and it's one of my favorite chores. Are we allowed to have favorites? I'm always amazed at how much dirty laundry a little, tiny newborn can make! It doubles!

Post a Comment