Saturday, March 31, 2012

Be Different


There are so many funny little things that our kids do every day that make me laugh. They are all so different and bring their own unique dynamic to our family. I have to apologize in advance for so many posts on Noah. (Noah.....I'm sorry. I can't help it.) Noah is just always full of surprising, funny things that he does. He is one of my favorite little creatures on the earth and I love him for always making me laugh. It's hard to explain Noah.

Noah.....is just Noah.

He's quirky, funny and, well.....he's just Noah.
 There's no other way to describe it.

He was ironing one day, and I walked by the laundry room and something caught my eye. As I turned to get a more careful look, I was caught off guard and just started laughing.

There was Noah, serious about his ironing, very methodical (THAT is a whole other post), taking his time to get every little wrinkle,

.....all while wearing Luke's Thor hat.


You have to admit that no one could resist that cuteness.

Noah is a daily reminder to me that it's wonderful to be "YOU". 


Noah doesn't try to be anyone else. He is comfortable in his own skin. He feels no pressure to "fit the mold". He is unique, and I LOVE that about him. He keeps life fresh. He makes me laugh. He gives me the unexpected all the time.

I love people like that. 

I love HIM.
I love that he's just Noah.
I love that he's different.
In my eyes, it really does make him one of the most beautiful things on earth.

(there will be much more to come on Noah)
hee hee hee.....

2 comments:

Britney said...

ha ha! I like this guy!

Mom said...

Oh, Noah, I love everything about you. I love that you really are your own person, and what a special person that is. I love your ability to be yourself no matter what and not apologize about it. You always make me smile and feel good about being in your company. You are wonderful

Post a Comment