Sunday, February 10, 2013

Simply Sunday: A Happy Heart: Friends

Very few things make my heart happier than my friends.

They make me laugh.
They teach me.
They make me a better person.

As I was looking through my pictures of my friends, I realized that I have a very unique relationship with each of them. 

I love them all, but I love them all for different reasons.

I remember specific moments in my childhood when my mother taught me the importance of loving everyone. She taught me to always make sure I had room in my heart for everyone, especially those who really needed a friend.

And I remember so clearly feeling that I really wanted to be that person.

When I consider the things that make my heart happy and bring me joy, I really do have to talk about my friends.

I feel like I have been richly blessed to have the friends that I do.

And they come from all walks of life.

They have each found their way into my heart, into a spot that is theirs and theirs alone.
And once they find that spot, they will ALWAYS be there.

It doesn't matter how much time goes by, it doesn't matter the distance, they will always be my friend.


 





As I was looking through pictures, I wished I had a picture with each of my friends. 
So, this is me - giving you fair warning.

It has become a new goal.
Be ready. :)


To all my friends today.

Thank you.

Thank you for making room for me.

Thank you for a life filled with so many moments of joy.

Today, you each make my heart VERY happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment