Sunday, May 19, 2013

Simply Sunday: A Happy Life

Wow! It's been a long time since I've been on here.

This morning, I was sitting here in my peaceful, quiet home and I started thinking about my crazy life over the past months. I feel like I have had to fight to find those peaceful moments to just pause, think and regroup. No one said having a big family was simple and easy, but it is so worth it.

Just a bit ago, Lucy was snuggling on my lap and she looked up at me and said, "You make me happy." She then squeezed my neck tight and said, "We have a happy life, right mom?"

Such a simple question, yet it has made me think of so many things. 

And the one thing that stands out the most is that, 
YES.....we have a happy life.

We have a crazy and chaotic life.
We have a life filled with challenges that can be tricky.
We lots of people who live in this house, who all have their own individual trials.

But, yes.
I do believe we have a happy life.

And I believe we have a happy life because we have each other.
We have a home full of cute little people who make decisions every day to find happiness.
They choose to be happy.

As I watch them do this, it makes me very proud of them.

Am I happy?

Yes.
I am.

I have a happy life because of them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment