Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'll Catch Up One Day

I have some amazing friends.

You know the ones.....
the ones who are on top of EVERYTHING.

They are organized and somehow they manage to accomplish literally one million things in one day.

And then there's me.

I really don't think I will catch up with life.
Mainly because I don't think it's possible.

So, instead I have to just keep truckin' along.

Well, remember her?


 (Read my post on her) 

She sent me something in the mail today that put it all in perspective.


I laughed so hard.

And I've been laughing ever since.


So, here's to all those who also love the 
WOOSHING sounds
that fill their crazy lives.

Thank you "K".
You understand me so well.

We truly are kindred spirits.
Kindred spirits whose lives are full of 
WOOSHING sounds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment