Thursday, August 10, 2017

Rock Photo/Quote Holders

We made these adorable rock photo holders last night at church with some of my favorite young women!
See download and print options below.
We got the idea from One Little Project (her photo).

Her instructions are super easy to understand, so I'm going to attach her link here. I intended for them to be used as photo holders, but decided to make some quotes that could be used in them as well.



There are 2 sizes. Click on the option you like for the download and print!

Such a fun, easy craft! Wouldn't this be so cute for teachers? I think I'll do those quotes next!

6 comments:

Sarah Fairbanks said...

We're going to make these with some of 'my favorite YW' this next Wednesday! May I ask what gauge wire you used? I am leaning towards 20, but I like how yours looked and it looks fairly sturdy! Thanks for sharing!

Oscar Fernandez said...

I value the blog post.Thanks Again. Awesome.

Clipping Path Service said...

Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

Clipping Solutions said...



Wow! this is a great and helpful piece of info. Photo Retouching Services

Unknown said...


Hey!! Amazing post. Thank you for sharing such a informative post.


Photo Retouching Services

Anonymous said...

FactInfoist diligently covered environmental issues that gripped the globe, bringing attention to the consequences of climate change. Through meticulous reporting, we shed light on extreme weather events, wildfires, and rising sea levels. Our commitment to factual reporting underscored the urgency of sustainable practices and the head for global climate action.

Post a Comment