Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mom Always Knows

The past couple of months have been a bit challenging for me. About two months ago I found a mass in my breast.

It's true...I'm going to talk about the ta-ta's! 
(Check yours ladies!! It's so important!)

At first, I was determined to handle things with courage and optimism and just carry on with normal life. But, the more time that went by, the more I thought about the reality of my situation. And the more scared I got.

When I first told my mom, I was calm, cool and collected. I was still determined to be optimistic. But, inside I was fighting that battle to be calm and optimistic...and it was getting harder.

The best thing about my mom is that when I entered this world, I believe my mom was given the blessing of REALLY knowing and understanding me. She always knows. I can be smiling and have a cheerful voice, but she always knows my heart.

So, she did what she does best...and she came to town.


And I'm so very grateful she did.

She knew that I needed her.
Somehow she always knows.

And it makes me so happy.

We have laughed, we have cried. We have cleaned and shopped. We have stayed up late talking. And we have just sat in silence, just enjoying being together.

Today, the mass is gone, and my ta-ta's are just fine.
(Did I mention that you should check yours?!)

Lucky for me, my mom is still here.
So now I get to enjoy her with no worries.

I'm so happy that mom always knows.


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't believe you made me read your blog to find out the good news. But since its such good news I will forgive you. Enjoy your mama while she's there. I miss you!

Gwen Tate said...

Love this picture of your darling Mom. So glad she has been here for you and best of all that all is well.

Carmella said...

just breathed a huge sigh of relief, my friend! I am SO happy all is well!! And, I am so happy that your mama is here with you too!

Clipping Path Service said...

Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…

nickmiddleton010 said...

Bit Index AI includes a number of modern features to help you make the most of your time as an investor in the cryptocurrency market. We want you to understand how these features work and how they positively impact your trading experience. Bit Index AI is one of the most powerful programs in the crypto industry with documented results of over 99.1% accuracy. bit index ai

Post a Comment