Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mustache Mania


We have had a crazy week here at the Blaylock home!

But, a very happy one.

This weekend, for the first time since Christmas, we had all our children in our home.

And I can't tell you how much I LOVED it!

We had a wonderful Open House to celebrate Keely's adoption and were surrounded by friends and family. We have felt their love and support and it makes all the difference. It's been especially important for Keely, so thank you!!

We worked together as a family, we sat around and talked and laughed, and thoroughly enjoyed each other. There were brief little moments throughout the weekend when I looked at my family and felt overwhelmed with gratitude. It's hard to explain what it's like to be surrounded by these amazing little creatures. They make me laugh and cry. They make me dig deep to be better. They teach me by their examples. They are strong, talented and capable. They are kind and sincere.

Simply put,
they make me happy.

So do mustaches.
I've been saving my mustaches for a day like this.
And I'm happy I did.


HAHAHA!!

They truly are the best little sports.
Such good kids.

Do you want some mustaches?
I found mine at a dollar store, but you can find them here.


Now we move on to Ricky.

He loves his kids. 

And he loves me.

He's always joking that he's Mr. Wonderful.

And he really is.


BWAHH-HA-HA-HA!!!!
Sorry Ricky.
I couldn't resist.

I am a lucky girl!
hahahahaha!


And this.....
THIS is my new favorite picture.
I think Ricky scared our sweet little neighbor.
HAHAHAHA!

Oh my goodness.

HUGE GUT GIGGLE GOING ON!


What a happy, crazy life I have.

This really is what it's all about.
Mustaches and all.

1 comments:

Mom said...

hahahaha, this totally cracked me up!!! Ricky actually looks very handsome!!!

Post a Comment